USE OF IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES AND COLLECTION OF STATISTICAL DATA
ASB informs you that a user’s browsing of this website leaves behind the trail of their IP address that has been assigned by their internet provider. This address is only used for exclusively internal purposes, such as access statistics for the website.
It is possible that cookies will be used on visiting this website. The cookies that may be used only identify the browser of a specific computer (an anonymous user), and do not provide any personal data on the user. This website may use the following types of cookie:
- Analysis cookies: these allow you to count the number of users and therefore measure and statistically analyse the use and activity of the users of our webpage, as well as creating browsing profiles of the users on these pages and on our applications, all with the aim of adding improvements. Specifically, the following are used:
- Technical cookies: these allow the user to browse through the website and use the different options and services that exist on them such as, for example, controlling traffic and the communication of data, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas, registering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process for an order, carrying out a request to register and take part in an event, using security elements during the browsing or storing, spreading and/or sharing contents.
Specifically, the following cookies are used for which the information provided may be kept for a maximum of 38 months:
- PHPSESSID: this cookie allows the user’s session variables to be stored on the server and is essential for the website to function. It allows a coherent experience to be provided to the registered users when it comes to discussing contents and creating "Pathways".
Third party cookies:
This website uses Google Analytics to carry out statistical analysis of use of the web page, browsing routes and interactions. This information enables us to analyse the behaviour and profile of anonymous visitors with the aim of improving how the website functions. Google Analytics uses different cookies to collect information on the user’s browsing:
The user has the option to configure their browser so as to receive an on-screen warning when cookies are received and to prevent them from being installed on the hard drive. All browsers allow changes to be made in order to deactivate the configuration of the cookies. These changes can be found in options or preferences on the browser menu. Below you can find the links for each browser to deactivate the cookies following the instructions:
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox: http://goo.gl/F5pHX
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
We inform you, nevertheless, that there is the possibility that deactivating some cookies will prevent or hinder the ability to browse or to provide the services offered by this website.
5.5. - LINKS
To enable the search for resources that we believe are of interest to you, you can find links to other pages on this website.
6. – CHANGES TO THESE CONDITIONS AND VALIDITY
ASB may modify these conditions at any time, without prior notice, publishing its changes just as they appear here. Once changed, these conditions will no longer be valid and will be replaced by the new version.
7. – APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between ASB and the user will be determined by the Spanish legislation in force and any dispute will be submitted before the law courts of the city of Barcelona.