Basketball Summer Camp
Summer Camp Weeks:
June 22-26th= 260 € (June 24 is a holiday)
June 29th- July 3rd= 300€
Monday to Friday, from 9:30 to 17:00.
- Professional native English speaking coaches
- Students divided into age and ability groups
- New gymnasium (wood floor & A/C)
- Strength & conditioning sessions
- Mixing competitive and fun activities
- Daily games & competitions
- Lunch prepared in our own cafeteria
- Guest speakers
- Individual/Team prizes
- Camp T-Shirts
- High School student-athlete camp counselors
- You can gain as much muscle strength and coordination possible. When the season starts, teams are thinking strictly about the team. This is the time you can get better individually, to perform at a high level!
- You can completely breakdown your shooting mechanics and build a new one. If you can’t shake bad habits when it comes to your shooting form, you can completely change it from June to September. If you already have a good shot, you can work on perfecting it or improving another part of your game.
- You get to learn from guest speakers, current players and coaches with different types of philosophies. You get to fully indulge in learning the ins and outs of the game. You get to practice whatever your learn, shortly after hearing or watching a demonstration. Most things that are taught can be done at home!
- The camp will be completely in English so kids can learn the language and so we can bring quality international players & coaches to contribute. Most coaches and counselors will also speak Spanish, so kids can always ask for translation.
Basketball Camp Director
Coach Tex McClinton has been coaching high school basketball for 8 years. He coached 6 years in Europe and 2 years in the United States, from ages 8-18. He spent summers training college athletes in Texas and in 2018 Tex had the privilege to coach at the Global Squad Basketball Academy in Pennsylvania.
Please, contact Kami Poma email@example.com for further questions.
My vision for this camp is to help kids improve their basketball skills in an encouraging social environment. I believe that every athlete can get better but must always be efficient with their time on the court. Repetitions is the most important part to physical growth, therefore we allow campers to get a lot of reps in during the camp.
Positivity is the main ingredient to quicken improvement. Our ASB high school team will be there to help spread that positivity and they look forward to passing on their knowledge to the next generation. Coaches and counselors will be supervising to limit bad techniques and give positive reinforcement at all times.