Cambridge Exam Preparation Courses
October 2023 - May 2024
The English Language Center offers test prep courses for the Preliminary (B1), First (B2) and Advanced (C1) exams. If your child is 11+ years old and has an intermediate level of English in listening, speaking, reading and writing, our team of qualified teachers can prepare them for these exams to earn an internationally recognized certificate from Cambridge university which can help facilitate university entrance.
Please, see below the detailed information related to the different exams.
- October 2023 – May 2024
- 25 sessions on Saturdays from 10am – 2pm (100 hours)
- 57 sessions on Monday/Wed. from 6:00-7:30pm (85.5 hours)
- Maximum 12
Student Support and Success
- Personalised study plan and regular tutorials
- Weekly assigned homework for extra practice
- Cambridge coursebook
- Regular progress tests and practice exams
- Additional support if needed
Cambridge Exam Prep Courses
Cambridge Exam Preparation courses will enable you to make progress in your general English ability while developing skills and techniques for exam success. All students start and finish the courses at the same time as well as take the test on the same day. Because of this, our students have a high level of motivation and focus and work together as a team. To help achieve this, we organize special mock test prep sessions in January, March and May to prepare our students for the actual Cambridge exams.
Why do a Cambridge Exam Preparation Course?
- Get an internationally recognised certificate from Cambridge university which can help facilitate university entrance.
- Very experienced Cambridge teachers and qualified examiners – all of our teachers have completed the Cambridge Teacher Certification Program.
- ELC is an approved Exams Catalunya Preparation Centre for the Cambridge English Exams.