Cambridge Exam Preparation Courses
September 30th, 2020 - May 31st, 2021
The English Language Center offers test prep courses for the Preliminary (B1), First (B2) and Advanced (C1) exams. If your child is 11+ years old and has an intermediate level of English in listening, speaking, reading and writing, our team of qualified teachers can prepare them for these exams to earn an internationally recognized certificate from Cambridge university which can help facilitate university entrance.
Please, see below the detailed information related to the different exams.
Why do a Cambridge Exam Preparation Course?
- Get an internationally recognised certificate from Cambridge university which can help facilitate university entrance.
- Very experienced Cambridge teachers and qualified examiners – all of our teachers have completed the Cambridge Teacher Certification Program.
- 100% Student Pass Rate on the Cambridge PET and FCE Exams in 2018-2019.
- ELC is an approved Exams Catalunya Preparation Centre for the Cambridge English Exams.
- October 2020 – June 2021
- 25 sessions on Saturdays from 10am – 2pm (100 hours)
- 57 sessions on Monday/Wed. from 6:00-7:30pm (85.5 hours)
- Maximum 12
Student Support and Success
- Personalised study plan and regular tutorials
- Weekly assigned homework for extra practice
- Cambridge coursebook
- Regular progress tests and practice exams
- Additional support if needed